Do you use your mobile device for lesson planning? The ESL Library app makes it easy!
Choose the app store connected to your mobile device.
When you are logged in, the ESL Library app will open to your personal dashboard. You will see the following:
- new & featured lessons for this week
- new lessons from this month
- a navigation bar
- a search tool
Browse, Save, & Print
Browse the library to view, search for, and save materials for class including lessons, resources, and flashcards.
- Save your favorite lessons and find them easily (My Likes).
- Save lessons or flashcards to folders for later use (My Folders).
- Print lessons directly from the app.
Note: You need a paid subscription to preview the PDFs.
You can control push notifications in Settings. We will alert you about:
- new lessons
- featured lessons
- new site features
- materials that match your needs
Do I Need the App?
The ESL Library site is already mobile friendly, but our app makes prep time even easier.
- Stay logged in.
- Browse & print materials quickly.
- Save favorites for later.
- Get notified on what’s new.
- Enjoy a customized experience. (We’re just getting started!)
As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Your ESL Library Team