Happy National Punctuation Day! September 24, 2015, is the day that brings awareness to all those little marks that can trip up English language learners (and often native speakers, too). In honor of this holiday, we’ve rounded up all our blog posts related to punctuation into one handy reference list.
- Forming the Possessive of Words Ending in -S
- Teaching Tips on It’s and Its
- Teaching Tips on They’re, Their, and There
- Teaching Tips on You’re and Your
- Teaching Tips: Who’s Vs. Whose
- Commas in Independent & Dependent Clauses
- In Defence of the Serial Comma
- Adjective Order and Punctuation
- However: 7 Sentence Positions & 2 Uses
Ready to Practice?
Our Writing section covers punctuation in the following useful lessons:
What other punctuation lessons would you like to see on our site?
Not an ESL Library member? Get unlimited access to 700+ lessons and 2000+ flashcards. Subscribe today!