Podcast: Minimum Wage

Podcast: Minimum Wage

Is it enough to make life worth living?

How much is minimum wage in your country? How do consumers help keep minimum wage low? Today’s mini-podcast features a reading from our Discussion Starters¬†section. The full lesson plan includes warm-up questions, a reading, vocabulary review exercises, as well as comprehension and discussion questions.¬†

I want to use the lesson. How do I subscribe?

Not an ESL Library member? Get unlimited access to 900+ lessons and 2000+ flashcards. Subscribe today!

1. Abdelillah says:

Sep 08, 2017 at 9:01 am

Well planned and sequenced content with interwoven skills that help teachers and learners teach and learn effectively.However,writing isn’t given enough room.When and were will it be dealth with?
    How would I get access for the blog to download lessons for free?
    Thank you in. advance

• Tara Benwell says:

Sep 08, 2017 at 9:08 am

Thanks, Abdelillah! ESL Library is a subscription based site for teachers. To download and print the lessons, you need to log in to your account. We offer free audio previews for students and for teachers who may want to get a feel for our content. If you like what you see, you can sign up here: https://esllibrary.com/sign_up. Have a great week!
      Tara

2. manuel del carmen says:

Aug 16, 2017 at 4:00 am

it is nice of you to let teachers get help from your teaching sources.

• Tara Benwell says:

Aug 17, 2017 at 8:22 am

We’re happy to hear that you find these podcasts and posts helpful, Manuel! Thanks for visiting our blog.

3. Farooq Ahmed says:

Feb 03, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Is this course for guys older than 67 years. I am running in 68 years.
    I work part time. I earned money hardly $850.00. I am hand to mouth every month. If I can not pay for ESL library even $1.oo then can I study this course. Please reply as soon as possibly.
    Thanks.

• Tara Benwell says:

Feb 07, 2017 at 11:43 am

ESL Library is a subscription-based site for teachers. We provide lessons and materials that teachers download and print for class. Learners like you can access our podcasts for free listening practice. Enjoy!