December 25 is Christmas Day.
You can find ready-made beginner, low-intermediate, and high-intermediate lessons on Christmas in our Holidays & Events section. Choose whether to download the lessons in US or CAD spelling.
Our Christmas lessons include:
- a short reading (podcasts on our blog)
- comprehension questions
- vocabulary review activities
- a pair information gap activity
- introduction to “red & green” idioms (high-intermediate)
- puzzles (beginner)
- class survey
Related Holiday Materials
- Choose from other holiday lessons in our December Holidays lesson collection.
- Print our Christmas Flashcards.
- We also have a Visual Learning worksheet on Holiday Idioms & Expressions. (FREE for all teachers)
- Read Tanya’s post about Sleigh Vs. Sled.
- Check out these Holiday App suggestions from guest blogger Shelly Terrell.
Not an ESL Library member? Get unlimited access to 700+ lessons and 2000+ flashcards. Subscribe today.